Lockdown Stress Ball
- First make the slime. Mix together:
- 1 cup white school glue
- ½ cup foaming hand soap (It must say foaming hand soap on the label and it must have a pump.)
- A few drops of food coloring (optional)
- In a separate cup, mix together the activator:
- 1 Tbsp baking soda
- 1–2 Tsbp ReNu multi-purpose lens solution (other brands may need more solution)
- Add two tablespoons of activator at a time to your glue mixture.
- When the slime is slightly sticky, dip your fingers into the activator and knead the slime until it’s a good consistency. Add glitter or small beads to your slime if desired. Store in an airtight container.
- To make a stress ball, pour the slime into a balloon and tie the balloon closed.
- Put the balloon into the toe of a stocking, cut off the rest of the stocking and tie it.
1-2-3-SQUEEZE everybody! We'll get through this together!
Freezer buried treasure? Mishloach manos holdouts? Or just a tasty snack? It’s up to you….
- Cut food into bite-size chunks and thread onto a skewer. Serve with a dip.
- Some examples:
- different colored apples, served with a caramel dip
- franks and pickles with a mustard dip and buns
- apples and marshmallows with a chocolate dip
- bananas and strawberries with a yogurt dip.
Oops! We could not locate your form.