Recipe courtesy of Kosher.com
You can skip the pasta and the dressing if you’re so inclined, but include the entire thing for a full meal-in-one that will leave the entire family satisfied.
- 2 zucchini, sliced lengthwise, peel on
- 3 portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large red pepper, sliced lengthwise
- 1 large yellow pepper, sliced lengthwise
- 1 large orange pepper, sliced lengthwise
- 1 eggplant, cut into medium-sized pieces
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3 tsp balsamic vinegar
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 pkg tri-color pasta, prepared according to pkg instructions
- 3 cloves garlic
- ½ cup vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1½–2 tsp oregano
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Place all the vegetables on a greased baking sheet. Combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and salt and pour on top. Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 30–40 minutes.
Combine the dressing ingredients in a hand blender or place in a container and shake well. Combine vegetables and cooked pasta. Bake, covered, at 350°F (175°C) for 20 minutes.
Pour the dressing over the pasta-vegetable mixture and serve.
(Originally featured in Family Table, Issue 834)
Oops! We could not locate your form.