MARINATED SALMON TOPPED WITH CREAMY MUSHROOMS
So simple, yet so delicious. This recipe is definitely going to become a regular.
- 6 salmon fillets
- teriyaki sauce, for marinating
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 2–3 cups sliced button or cremini mushrooms
- 3 heaping Tbsp whipped cream cheese
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- freshly ground black pepper
Marinate the salmon in teriyaki sauce for at least ½ hour or as long as overnight. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Place salmon on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 12–13 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare the mushrooms. Heat oil in a large frying pan, and add mushrooms. Sauté until softened. Add cream cheese and stir until just melted. Remove from pan. Pour warm, creamy mushrooms over baked fish. Sprinkle with scallions and a
generous amount of pepper. Serve warm.
(Originally featured in FamilyTable, Issue 645)