SPRING ROASTED ARTICHOKE SALAD
If you’ve been reading Family Table over the years, you become privy to each recipe developer’s affinities. If you don’t know by now that I am obsessed with artichokes, well, enjoy this new tidbit. I recently read an article espousing eight health benefits of artichokes and I figured that a wholesome addition to the Shavuos menu would be welcome.
- 2 cups frozen artichoke bottoms
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 cups spinach leaves
- ¼ cup candied walnuts (or non-candied)
- ½ cup grated feta cheese (or crumbled feta)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp silan
- 2 Tbsp pomegranate molasses (not juice)
- 2 cubes frozen garlic
- ½ tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
2. Place artichokes on a baking sheet and drizzle with oil. Bake for 15 minutes oruntil slightly charred.
3. Allow to cool and cut into cubes.
4. To make the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk dressing ingredients until
NOTE: A bag of frozen artichokes is about two artichokes more than two cups.
(Originally featured in FamilyTable, Issue 644)
Oops! We could not locate your form.