MUSTARD POTATO SALAD
This dish is a favorite around here! What I love about it is that I can serve it warm or cold, as a side dish or a salad.
- 4 oz (110 g) beef fry or pastrami
- 1 lb (½ kg) mini potatoes, scrubbed
- 3 Tbsp mustard
- 1 Tbsp whole-grain mustard
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp vinegar (I like to use ume plum vinegar but any should work)
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Place beef fry or pastrami in a cold frying pan and cook over medium-low heat until it’s crispy, about 8–12 minutes.
- Place the potatoes in a pot and cover with cold water. Bring the water to a boil and cook on medium-high heat until fork tender, approximately 15–20 minutes. Pour the water out of the pot and let potatoes cool for a few minutes, then cut the potatoes in half.
- Meanwhile, prepare the dressing: Mix all the dressing ingredients in a bowl until smooth and well combined.
- Add the beef fry to the potatoes and pour the dressing over it, then mix everything gently with a fork.
(Originally featured in FamilyTable, Issue 660)
Oops! We could not locate your form.