Hearts of Palm Tomato Dip
I was inspired to create this after enjoying a great hearts of palm salad, containing most of the ingredients below, at my mother’s house one Shabbos. It was really good — and so is this dip!
- 2 cups prepared tomato dip
- 1 14-oz (400 g) can cut hearts of palm, drained and divided
- 1⁄4 green pepper, or to taste
- 1 tsp chopped fresh parsley
- chopped chives, for garnish
Place the tomato dip and half the hearts of palm into the food processor, along with the green pepper and parsley. Process until smooth. Finely dice remaining hearts of palm and stir into dip. Garnish with chopped chives.
(Originally featured in Family Table, Issue 698)
Oops! We could not locate your form.